Welcome to MoparFan.com! Thanks for stopping by. No matter your Mopar interest, post it up, and talk about it here. Register, start posting, and if you want the real fun stuff, get a Garage Pass. So, kick back, post up, and stay a while.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
2017 ThiTek HEMI'nsanity at Milan Aug 17-19
08-03-2017, 09:28 AM
RE: 2017 ThiTek HEMI'nsanity at Milan Aug 17-19
I have been advised that HEMI'nsanity is likely to have a 2018 Widebody Hellcat Challenger on display!!!!

Also we are actively working on another vehicle to display, fingers crossed and it's just great we have friends trying to show off the new Dodge fleet to us!!!!

#shutupandlineup

Reminder that two of the best tuners in the business will be at HEMI'nsanity in AJ Berge/Hemituner Performance and Joshua Schwartz/High Horse Performance. They as always will be providing their customers with race day support.

I'm addition they will both be available for dyno tuning at the HEMI'nsanity lot Friday August 18th. Get with them to lock in your time!!!

And.......

Pre-event pricing for HEMI'nsanity ends today at 6pm Eastern. Get signed up and save!!! Message "magnumclub" on lxforums.com for a $20 one time use discount code as well.

See you in Detroit Aug 17-19!!!!

Please Register or Login to view links.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2017, 10:01 AM
Thanks to Gearhead Fabrications for sponsoring bonus prizes for HEMI'nsanity!!!

Best of show car show winner will also receive a $500 cert off of Vossen Wheels!!

MSHS Hellcat shootout winner will also receive a $200 cert off of a hellcat whipple blower!!

08-06-2017, 09:29 AM
Those of you new to the series and HEMI'nsanity should download the MSHS app to your phone and have all notifications turned on. I'll do my best to send out relevant updates to the Detroit event so everyone is up to speed on what is going on and where. Can't wait and see you soon!!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

08-07-2017, 11:05 AM
Lots in store for HEMI'nsanity:

Wednesday August 16:

*Check in to host hotel Wixom Holiday Inn express.
*400pm-700pm car wash at hotel
*Parking lot gathering/shenanigans

Thursday August 17:

*8am Gates open at Milan for MSHS
*930am Drivers Meeting
*1000am Track opens to test and tune
*1100am Qualifying starts for all classes
*1200pm Burnout contest
*1230pm last of qualifying
*100pm Eliminations for a classes
*530pm 2nd chance runoff
*530pm $5,000 King of the Hill
*700pm Awards at track or hotel TBD
*600pm-900pm car wash at hotel

Friday August 18:

*800am Golf
*900am-100pm car wash at lot
*1000am HHP/Hemituner dyno sessions
*100pm HEMI'nsanity Woodward lot opens
*200pm Livernois Dyno Challenge starts
*200pm Coney dogs at lot
*300pm Car show judging begins
*745pm Dyno Challenge ends

Saturday August 19:

*900am-100pm car wash at lot
*900am HEMI'nsanity Woodward lot opens
*1000am Michigan's Best DJ starts
*200pm Food is served
*300pm car show judging ends
*500pm car show awards
08-07-2017, 06:29 PM
Couple nice additions to the HEMI'nsanity lot.

Friday we will have some Coney dogs available!!!! Brian Brunt keeps referring them to a Detroit fare but I'm pretty NY gets credit. Regardless, good hangover food!!!!!

Also we are going to have Liane Ross and her husband, manofsteel06 from lxforums on site with their Kajun Snoballs truck!!! We know those will be a nice treat in the summer heat. They will have their SRT with them joining in on HEMI'nsanity!!
08-09-2017, 04:12 PM
Get cleaned up for HEMI'nsanity, Dream Cruise and the Professional Auto Collision MSHS Car SHOW!!!! Next week is going to be packed full of fun. Check out the car show awards, there are a bunch......

***MSHS Best of Show

***MSHS Best Show and Go

**MSHS Whoa!!! Award

*Best Engine Bay

*Best Interior

*Hellcat First Place and Runner Up

*AWD Daily First Place and Runner Up

*AWD Show First Place and Runner Up

*AWD Racer First Place and Runner Up

*2 Door Daily First Place and Runner Up

*2 Door Show First Place and Runner Up

*2 Door Racer First Place and Runner Up

*4 Door Daily First Place and Runner Up

*4 Door Show First Place and Runner Up

*4 Door Racer First Place and Runner Up

08-13-2017, 06:08 PM
Well folks I am pretty stoked and unfortunately can't give much on details.

Looks like we are going to have some VERY special guests at HEMI'nsanity this year to include at Milan and the Woodward lot!!! We had already received confirmation that a Widebody 2018 Hellcat would be on display and it looks like we are going to have some other badass vehicles to drool over.

Wish I could say more and wish I can say all of this with absolute certainty, but this is the best I can do.

Do not miss this one!!!!
08-14-2017, 12:39 PM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2017 12:41 PM by FlyByU.)
Congratulations to the entire Modern Street HEMI Shootout. We moved an event to Detroit for this very moment. We have confirmation that Dodge will be participating in HEMI'nsanity this year!!!!!!!

Expect the unexpected, can't wait to represent all of you that can't make it and excited to have those that can make it out to enjoy in your hard work and dedication. Thanks to everyone that made this happen. Not an easy task.....

Adding some sweet prizes to the VanDrake Racing raffle today. Don't forget that each entry also gets you into the end of year grand prize drawing for the all inclusive 5 day 4 night trip to Casa de Campo in the Dominican Republic!!! Really an amazing deal.

20% of all proceeds will go to Racing4vets!!!

Raffle will be held with Riffle Raffle. Tickets are 5 for $10, 15 for $20 and 40 for $50. Message Benjamin Vanhook to Purchase or buy at HEMI'nsanity. You Do not have to be present to win.