Welcome to MoparFan.com! Thanks for stopping by. No matter your Mopar interest, post it up, and talk about it here. Register, start posting, and if you want the real fun stuff, get a Garage Pass. So, kick back, post up, and stay a while.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PT Cruisers Are Pretty Cool Cars!
10-21-2015, 09:03 PM (This post was last modified: 10-21-2015 09:07 PM by soonercruiser.)
PT Cruisers Are Pretty Cool Cars!
I came to the forum with my "new to me" 2010 Challenger SE.

But, my last 5 cars have been PT Cruisers.
I got hooked in 2006, when I needed a cheap day driver to replace my 1997 Dodge Caravan.
I ended up with a base model, plain vanilla 2006 Cruiser with a stick shift.
Somewhat unfortunately, I started researching on the internet about Cruisers, and found a local PT Cruiser enthusiast club. Most of teh club members had numerous mods on their Cruisers.
So, you know thate name of that tune!
I went crazy too.

The 2006 ended up Crimson (Inferno Red Pearlcoat) and Cream, with a Pteaser front end and grill, and numerous OU logo, seat flockings, etc.. Thus my user name...soonercruiser!
I got a little tired of the pressure to go to car shows and tailgating, and sold her after 3 years to a guy who now has a wagon/trailer and more stuff.
My #2 Cruiser was a black GT, the BLACK SHEEP!
After 2 years, I teaded her for the last Cruiser Chrysler made, my #3 Cruiser, a 2010 Silver and pearl black Couture Edition....mildy modded.
I had always admired the Deep Lava Red 2005 Dream Cruiser Convertibles, and found one for sale on the east coast at a reasonable price 2 years ago, and My Chocolate Covered Cruiser became my #4 Cruiser.
Within that same year, I fell in love again with Cruiser #5, a 2005 Limited Edition with tons of mods, Rotor Glow Orange over Vanilla, and a For Sale sign. I pondered for a few months what I could do to turn that Cruiser into and Orange and White theme "Cowboy Cruiser". This year has been spent finishing up the mods on her and going to show with the guy who owns my #1 Cruiser, the soonercruiser, as "Bedlam Cruisers", at shows around Oklahoma.

**Ultimately I joined a local MOPAR Club, and sold the 2010 Couture Edition Cruiser to help pay for my 2010 Challenger!

I will post pictures of the Cruisers below in subsequent posts.

Cruiser #1

[Image: HolbrookPictureLowRes.jpg]

Cruiser #2

[Image: Black%20Sheep%20Angle%20Wallpaper_zpsl2vswmod.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-21-2015, 09:08 PM (This post was last modified: 10-21-2015 09:13 PM by soonercruiser.)
RE: PT Cruisers Are Pretty Cool Cars!
Cruiser #3

[Image: driverssidefront.jpg]

Cruiser #4

[Image: For%20Scott_zpsrgc0bk49.jpg]
10-21-2015, 09:15 PM (This post was last modified: 10-21-2015 09:20 PM by soonercruiser.)
RE: PT Cruisers Are Pretty Cool Cars!
Cruiser #5 - I still have and am "showing".
THE COWBOY CRUISER!

[Image: profile%201_zps7ivfgtal.jpg]

These are the type of DIY mods that I love doing and showing!

[Image: custom%20painted%20air%20bag%20cover%20a...kd2je9.jpg]

[Image: Badge%203b_zpsngfjpsww.jpg]

[Image: RearStepProtector2_zpswmtr2r5y.jpg]