Welcome to MoparFan.com! Thanks for stopping by. No matter your Mopar interest, post it up, and talk about it here. Register, start posting, and if you want the real fun stuff, get a Garage Pass. So, kick back, post up, and stay a while.

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
What are You Jassol's up to today ?
12-11-2017, 09:55 AM
RE: What are You Jassol's up to today ?
yesterday I was indignant over getting pulled over and received a warning for not having a front plate on my car (here in Ohio the state issues us 2 plates and expects us to have both on our vehicles (per the polite officer Laugh). Now I have known this for years and have said multiple times that I would pay the fine rather than drill holes in my bumper. All that said, I was sooo pissed off that he pulled me over for THAT!!!! Not speeding or any other moving violation. He saw I didn't have a plate and lit up the cherries and blueberries. I just have to laugh at myself. Time for more meds.

Mopar408

2016 Charger SRT - Stock Daily Driver
2016 Challenger SRT Hellcat - Fun Car
1971 Plymouth Scamp - 435HP/402CI & a 5spd
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2017, 08:41 PM
(12-11-2017 09:55 AM)Mopar408 Wrote: Please Register or Login to view links.yesterday I was indignant over getting pulled over and received a warning for not having a front plate on my car (here in Ohio the state issues us 2 plates and expects us to have both on our vehicles (per the polite officer Laugh). Now I have known this for years and have said multiple times that I would pay the fine rather than drill holes in my bumper. All that said, I was sooo pissed off that he pulled me over for THAT!!!! Not speeding or any other moving violation. He saw I didn't have a plate and lit up the cherries and blueberries. I just have to laugh at myself. Time for more meds.

I would think they have more pressing issues?
12-12-2017, 08:22 AM
(12-11-2017 08:41 PM)Williamsrt Wrote: Please Register or Login to view links.
(12-11-2017 09:55 AM)Mopar408 Wrote: Please Register or Login to view links.yesterday I was indignant over getting pulled over and received a warning for not having a front plate on my car (here in Ohio the state issues us 2 plates and expects us to have both on our vehicles (per the polite officer Laugh). Now I have known this for years and have said multiple times that I would pay the fine rather than drill holes in my bumper. All that said, I was sooo pissed off that he pulled me over for THAT!!!! Not speeding or any other moving violation. He saw I didn't have a plate and lit up the cherries and blueberries. I just have to laugh at myself. Time for more meds.

I would think they have more pressing issues?

that was my thought.....if you pull me over for something else and then want to tag me then want to tack that on....don't like it but I get it. but to just pull me over for that?!?

flip side is I guess the city I live in is relatively safe if that is his focus.....

Mopar408

2016 Charger SRT - Stock Daily Driver
2016 Challenger SRT Hellcat - Fun Car
1971 Plymouth Scamp - 435HP/402CI & a 5spd
12-29-2017, 01:14 PM
been baby sitting my sons pit for the last month as they do house renovations, a few growling spats here and there, but most of the time they lick on each other, it spends the night in the dog house on the patio with my 97 pound lab they keep each other warm along with the light I have installed in it. their pit has been here several times for a little duration. haven't seen any blood yet.

David Gibson
2015 Best of Show Mopars at the Battleship
2009 Challenger R/T
2017 Dodge Ram 1500
2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee

[Image: Attachment-1_zpsaoofzazw.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-03-2018, 10:12 AM
happy new year folks

Mopar408